Vaccinations are available to all eligible people.
Vaccinations are done by APPOINTMENT ONLY OR during designated walk in times or drive through clinics,
and in strict accordance to CDC, Washington State, and Local Health Department Guidelines.
• You CANNOT receive the COVID-19 vaccine if you have had any other type of vaccine (Influenza, Hepatitis A or B, Tetanus, etc.) within the past 14 days.
• You cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
• You will have to wait at least 15 minutes after receiving your vaccine for monitoring, or 30 minutes if you’ve had any anaphylactic reactions.
• Please arrive on time for your appointment (please don’t show up early, we are on a tight schedule!)
• Please remember to print and fill out your consent form prior to your appointment.
(Consent forms for Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are down below under Resources.)
Learn more about the COVID-19 Vaccine and what to expect with the PDFs below.
Questions? Send Us A Message!
7511 W. Arrowhead Ave. Suite G
Kennewick, WA 99336